Tektronix TPS2014 DSO 100MHz Scopemeter
The Tektronix TPS2014 utilises four isolated channel inputs along with an isolated external trigger input for quick and accurate floating and differential measurements. It can perform three-phase power measurements of variable frequency drives, conduct harmonic distortion measurements and capture elusive glitches with digital real-time (DRT) sampling technology.
The Tektronix TPS2014 performs floating and differential measurements, verification of power supply performance, complex control circuits and the effects of neutral current for differential voltages. Other power specific measurements include switching loss, harmonic distortion measurements to the 50th harmonic and dv/dt and di/dt cursor measurements. The Tektronix TPS2014 is also able to characterize a wide range of signal types on four channels simultaneously with the digital real-time (DRT) sampling technology as well as quickly revealing signal interference, cross-talk and the effects of vibration with frequency domain analysis using the standard Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) feature.
- 100 MHz Bandwidth
- Sample rates up to 1 GS/s real-time
- 4 fully isolated and floating channels, plus isolated external trigger
- Integrated Fast Fourier Transform feature
- Advanced triggers to quickly capture the event of interest
- Simplify setup and operation with autoset menu, autorange, waveform and setup memories
- 11 automatic measurements
- 8 Hours of continuous battery Operation with two batteries, hot-swappable from an AC power source