Fluke 700HTH-1 Hydraulic Test Hose
The fluke 700HTH-1 hydraulic test hose is a 10,000PSI, 690 bar, working pressure test hose that features stainless steel and nylon construction for use in connecting to a Fluke 700-HTP-1 or other hydraulic test pump to a unit under test.
The Fluke 700HTH-1 allows connection to both a Fluke pressure module and a calibration unit under test from a Fluke 700HTP-1 hydraulic test pump simultaneously. 700HTH-1 is compatible with water and non-corrosive oils.
- Hose and fittings to connect directly to the Fluke 700HTP-1 test pressure port
- Includes plugs and caps to eliminate fluid lose in hose, eliminates the need to re-prime the hose
- Self-Sealing fittings with easy finger tight connections
- Low volumetric expansion and negligible pressure drop at rated pressures.
- Temperature – -40 + 120 Deg Cel
- Material – Construction: Nylon, stainless steel, zinc, plated steel and nitrile
- Dimensions – 0.84m long without adapter fittings
- Weight – 413grams