C.Scope SG-V Cable Locator
The Cable Avoidance Tool is the main component of a versatile pipe and cable tracing system. It features precision locating as standard, a detachable loudspeaker for noisy work situations and the ability to adjust sensitivity and rapidly switch between the locator’s three operating modes. The SG-V generates a 33kHz signal which is applied to a pipe or cable and then traced along its length with the Cable Avoidance Tool.
The C.Scope SG-V Cable Avoidance Tool is a full function, industry standard locator which every ground working operative will find familiar and easy to use. Robustly made and equipped with a LCD meter, detachable loudspeaker and easy-to-operate fingertip controls it is an ideal locating device for construction and civil engineering sites and for utility maintenance work. Three classic detection modes are available, Power mode which is the quickest way to detect most buried electricity cables by detecting the signal created by the electrical current itself, Radio mode which detects re-radiated signals that are often present on metal pipes and cables and Generator mode which is used to detect the signal applied to a metal pipe or cable by the SG-V Signal Generator.
- Digital display as well as the conventional audible response
- Superior natural audible response rather than a digitally reproduced version.
- Excellent signal to interference ratio leaving a clear, crisp signal response
- Retractable loudspeaker
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65
- Digital display
- Variable power outputs
- Industry standard 33kHz transmitting frequency
- Traditional pulsed signal output plus continuous signal output for quick tracing and depth measurement
- Extra-long auxiliary Earth Lead