Baur Frida VLF Test Set 23kVAC
The Baur Frida 23kVAC is a portable and high performance VLF test set for performing high voltage testing and nondestructive cable condition diagnostics. The Baur Frida 23kVAC can be used for cable and cable sheath testing of medium-voltage cables and electrical equipment up to 20 kV nominal voltage as well as insulation testing on electrical equipment. It is quick and easy to set up, includes automatic testing and diagnostic sequences and the patented VLF truesinus technology guarantees maximum measurement accuracy.
The Baur Frida 23kVAC VLF test set is designed for the testing of electrical equipment and medium-voltage cables up to 20 kV nominal voltage. The fully automated and individually programmable diagnostic sequences which include evaluation allow for easy and intuitive operation and cable stress is minimized with stepwise increases in voltage and optimized test durations. The test set features integrated measurement data storage with export available via a USB interface.
- On-site testing of medium voltage cables according to VDE DIN 0276-620/621 (CENELEC HD 620/621), IEEE P 400.2-2004, IEEE 400-2001
- Cable sheath testing / Sheath fault location
- Insulation tests on electrical equipment, such as rotating machines (motors and generators) according to IEEE 433
- Compact, easy portable testing equipment
- VLF truesinus high voltage source
- Fully automatic programmable test sequences
- Data communication and saving via USB-interface
- Integrated cable case with connection cable
- Automatic, integrated discharging device