Many of our existing customers are taking advantage of our mobile calibration units where we can bring our Calibration Laboratory direct to you.
The remote Calibration Laboratory advantages are;
- Significant reduction in the lead time and cost for equipment calibration
- Daily on site prioritisation of calibration tasks to further minimise production delays
- Instant traceability of instrument/equipment location and availability
- Reduction in site management and logistics costs
- Calibration conducted to align to clients preferred schedule
- Option for Precise Facilities to manage your assets through our AMS software
- Client Portal to access your equipment calibration details available on request
All you need to do is contact us us on 1300 736 292 or email us at email@example.com with a list of your equipment and site details.